Bits, Spurs & Western Collectibles Live Auction
Weldon Burgoon’s Lifetime Collection
Bits, Spurs & Western Collectibles Auction
The Complete Liquidation of the Lifetime Collection of Weldon Burgoon
Live Auction with Online Bidding Available
Saturday March 4, 2017 – 10:00 AM CT
Inspection: Friday March 3 from Noon – 5:00 PM & auction day from 8am-10am
345 E. Hickory, Denton, TX
Weldon Burgoon, owner of Weldon’s Saddle Shop for 60 years, Texas Rodeo Cowboy Hall of Fame & NBSSCA Hall of Fame member and PRCA Gold Card Calf Roper has decided it is time to sell his entire lifetime collection of Bits, Spurs & Western Memorabilia at public auction with no reserves!
Roy Rogers Collectibles
Hop A Long Cassidy Collectibles
Texas Centennial Collectibles
Champion Harness & Combo Straight Needle Sewing Machine
& much more!
Removal is March 4th, 5th, 11th & 12th
Buyers are required to pick up their items or arrange shipping on their own. Auction Company is NOT responsible for shipping. For shipping assistance, contact Auction Manager at email@example.com prior to bidding.
For more photos, click on the Photo Tab above to see entire photo gallery
W. Scott Swenson, TX Auctioneer #7809 Buyer’s Premium 10% Live, 15% online
Buyer’s Premium: 10% Live, 15% Online
Weldon Burgoon’s Lifetime Collection of Western Collectibles
Live Auction with Simulcast Bidding
March 4, 2017 – Denton, TX
Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully & completely, as all auctions are different
1. This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Be prepared to present a valid driver’s license or acceptable photo I.D. to obtain a bidder card in person. There is no charge to register. Please read all of these terms as they apply to everyone. DO NOT BID if you cannot adhere to all of these terms and conditions.
Inspection: Friday March 3 from 12 noon until 5pm and on auction day starting at 8am.
2. Payment Live Auction Buyers must pay on auction day before they leave by Cash, Cashier’s Check, or VISA, MC or Discover. No checks accepted. All payment methods must be approved by Auctioneer prior to bidding. No purchases will be moved or removed until paid for in full.
3. Payment Online Buyers For Online buyers, payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold using the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements prior to the end of the auction. Contact Auctioneer at (512)261-3838 no later than Friday March 3 at 12 noon. Cash or Cashier’s Check payments must be made on Auction Day or on Sun March 5. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. If the credit card provided is not accepted, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item(s). Buyers should be available via the phone number provided at registration. Online resale buyers should fax their resale certificate to (512)261-9886 or email to info@JonesSwenson.com no later than Friday March 3 at 12 noon.
4. A 10% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased on site and a 15% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased via online bidding through HiBid.
5. Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided auctioneer with a signed Resale Certificate prior to the auction. Live Bidders should present their resale or exemption form at the time of registration.
6. All items in the sale are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any error in description made by the Auctioneer or Seller does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities. Any dispute among bidders will be settled by the Auctioneer at his sole discretion, and his decision and remedy will be deemed final. Any deletions or additions to the sale will be announced by the Auctioneer, either before or during the sale.
7. Removal: Bring your paid invoice with you. Purchases may be removed during the following times: Auction day starting at 12 noon and ending one hour after the last lot is sold, then Sunday March 5 from 9am until 5pm, then Sat-Sun March 11-12 from 9am – 5pm. Deadline is Sunday March 12 at 5pm. There are no exceptions to this removal deadline as the auction is taking place on location and the building is being turned over to a new tenant. Buyers assume all responsibility for removal including: packing, handling & transportation of purchases. Auctioneer does not offer these services. ANY ITEMS REMAINING AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED, OWNERSHIP WILL REVERT TO THE SELLER AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
8. Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction.
9. The Auctioneers will not be responsible for property acquired that is not removed within the time period allowed nor will they be responsible for any smalls (items that can be carried by hand by one person) that are not removed on auction day (for live auction buyers).
10. Online Bidding. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes connection or delay problems do occur while bidding live online. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. Online bidders are encouraged to inspect all items before bidding. If you choose not to inspect, do not complain about condition or description.
11. Announcements on sale day supersede any and all previously released information including all oral or printed matter regardless of the medium.
12. Contact Auctioneer before auction day regarding any questions: info@JonesSwenson.com or call (512)261-3838. Please go to www.JonesSwenson.com for up-to-the-minute auction information. All auctioneers are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA, Texas Auctioneer #7809
Members of the Texas & National Auctioneer Associations