Bits, Spurs & Western Collectibles Live Auction
Weldon Burgoon’s Lifetime Collection
Bits, Spurs & Western Collectibles Auction
The Complete Liquidation of the Lifetime Collection of Weldon Burgoon
Live Auction with Online Bidding Available
Saturday March 4, 2017 – 10:00 AM CT
Inspection: Friday March 3 from Noon – 5:00 PM & auction day from 8am-10am
345 E. Hickory, Denton, TX
Weldon Burgoon, owner of Weldon’s Saddle Shop for 60 years, Texas Rodeo Cowboy Hall of Fame & NBSSCA Hall of Fame member and PRCA Gold Card Calf Roper has decided it is time to sell his entire lifetime collection of Bits, Spurs & Western Memorabilia at public auction with no reserves!
Roy Rogers Collectibles
Hop A Long Cassidy Collectibles
Texas Centennial Collectibles
Champion Harness & Combo Straight Needle Sewing Machine
& much more!
Removal is March 4th, 5th, 11th & 12th
Buyers are required to pick up their items or arrange shipping on their own. Auction Company is NOT responsible for shipping. For shipping assistance, contact Auction Manager at email@example.com prior to bidding.
For more photos, click on the Photo Tab above to see entire photo gallery
W. Scott Swenson, TX Auctioneer #7809 Buyer’s Premium 10% Live, 15% online
Buyer’s Premium: 10% Live, 15% Online
Tips & Important Info for Online Auction Bidders
If you don’t read this, it will cost you money!
Weldon’s Western Collectibles Live Auction With Pre-Bidding & Simulcast Bidding
Read Carefully And Completely – ALL AUCTIONS HAVE DIFFERENT TERMS!
Auction Site: 345 E Hickory Denton, TX 76201
Inspection times: March 3rd Noon-5pm
Live auction will begin at 10am CT
Tips for Bidders: You can bid on items in this auction prior to auction day and then during the live auction. The online high bid on each lot will start the bidding in the live auction. Auctioneer does not recommend that bidders wait until the last second during the live auciton to place your bid on an item, it is always safer to place your max bid, the software bid for you and then wait and see what happens. If you are trying to bid online during the last few moments of a live auction, and there is any delay in your online connection, you may not get your bid in on time as the auctioneer only gives a quick warning, about 2-3 seconds before he says sold. No one else will know your maximum bid! Pay attention to the quantities in lots where the items are sold times the money. The auction software will show you the math each time the lot is sold “times the money” (example: “20 x $5.00”). If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our office for help (512)-261-3838 prior to auction day.
Highlights of the Terms:
- Payment for Online Buyers Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold in the live auction, using the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements prior to auction day. Contact Auctioneer at (512)261-3838 or info@JonesSwenson.com no later than Friday March 3 at 12 noon. Cash or Cashier’s Check payments must be made on Auction Day or on Sun March 5. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. If the credit card provided is not accepted, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item(s) immediately. Buyers should be available via the phone number provided at registration. Online resale buyers should fax their resale certificate to (512)261-9886 or email info@JonesSwenson.com no later than Friday March 3 at 12 noon.
- A 15% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased.
- Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer provides a signed resale certificate for this auction. Bidders should send their resale certificate to auctioneer by Fri. March 3 at 12 noon; otherwise you will be charged sales tax. Please fax your resale certificate to (512) 261-9886 or email it to info@JonesSwenson.com. Without a signed certificate, sales tax will be charged. A resale/tax exempt form is attached if needed.
- All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- 5. Removal: Bring your paid invoice with you. Purchases may be removed during the following times: Auction day starting at 12 noon and ending one hour after the last lot is sold, then Sunday March 5 from 9am until 5pm, then Sat-Sun March 11-12 from 9am – 5pm. Deadline is Sunday March 12 at 5pm. There are no exceptions to this removal deadline as the auction is taking place on location and the building is being turned over to a new tenant. Buyers assume all responsibility for removal including: packing, handling & transportation of purchases. Auctioneer does not offer these services. ANY ITEMS REMAINING AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED, OWNERSHIP WILL REVERT TO THE SELLER AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Buyers are required to pick up their items or arrange shipping on their own. Auction Company is NOT responsible for shipping. For shipping assistance, please contact Auction Manager Carl Naylor at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding. Bidders are strongly encouraged to develop their plan for removal and shipping before they start bidding.
- These are only highlights of the Terms & Conditions for this auction. Please read the entire Terms & Conditions located in the drop down link on the bidding page or on the auction page on the website: JonesSwenson.com
Thank you for bidding in this auction,
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA
President & Chief Auctioneer
Jones Swenson Auctions